CamelBak® Podium® Chill is a high performance insulated sport bottle that keeps your water cooler longer. A double-walled bottle construction uses closed cell foam technology to keep your water cold twice as long as a standard bottle. Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills.
- 100% BPA-Free TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leak-proof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
- Hydration Capacity: 21 oz / 610 ml
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 4 oz
- Dimensions: 9.5 X 2.75 in / 24.13 X 6.98 cm
- 100% BPA-Free
CLEANING THE PODIUM® CHILL BOTTLE
The Podium® Chill Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve™ lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the Jet Valve™ and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap Jet Valve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.