Terms & Conditions
lucy gift cards look like a credit card with a magnetic stripe on the back. Our gift cards can be conveniently purchased for any amount, and can be redeemed online or at any of our retail stores. We have no monthly usage or maintenance fees.
To use, simply present the card to any lucy sales associate at the time of purchase. If purchasing online, you will need the card number and additional information on the back of the card to protect you from fraud.
Since our gift cards carry a balance, they can be used multiple times. If the value of your order is greater than the value of your gift card, we will require a credit card to charge the balance of the order at the time of shipping.
Online returns of merchandise purchased using a lucy gift card for a portion or entire order will be credited in the form of an additional gift card. Balances from multiple gift cards can be combined by customer service.
If any portion of the purchase of a returned item was applied to your credit card, we will issue a refund for the same amount.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen; they should be treated as cash.
- Coupons and discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of a gift card.
- Gift cards cannot be used to buy non-merchandise (i.e. another gift card).
- There is no minimum or maximum balance required on the gift card.
- For in-store purchases, cards must be presented at the register; phone orders to a store cannot be placed using a gift card.
- Paper lucy gift certificates that were purchased from one of our store locations cannot be redeemed online; you may still redeem these gift certificates at any lucy location. If you bring your paper gift certificate to a store, we will be happy to exchange it for a lucy gift card of equal value.
Still Have a Question?
If you didn't find what you needed here, feel free to contact customer service.