TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering to become a member (a "Member" or "you" or "your") of the lucy Get Set Rewards program ("Get Set Rewards" or the "Program") and by participating in the Program, you (i) represent that you are 18 years of age or older and (ii) agree to the following Program Terms and Conditions (these "Terms"), as well as the other rules, policies, and procedures of the Program posted or otherwise provided by us. If you do not agree to any or all of these Terms, please do not enroll in Get Set Rewards. If you wish to no longer participate or disagree with any changes to these terms, please cancel your Get Set Rewards membership. The Program is sponsored by lucy, a division of VF Outdoor, Inc. ("lucy" or "us" or "we" or "our").
1. Program OverviewBy participating in the Program, Members ("you") will be eligible to be rewarded for purchases made in the United States at lucy retail stores, lucy outlet stores and online at lucy.com. Get Set Rewards are earned on a calendar year basis (January 1-December 31) ("Program Year"). For every $250 dollars you spend in a Program Year, you will receive a $10 Reward Certificate. If you spend over $500 in a Program Year, you will receive a $10 Reward Certificate for every $175 dollar increment you spend over $500. You will be kept at this accelerated reward earning level through the end of the following Program Year, starting with the first purchases for that Program Year. (For example, if you spend over $500 in 2014, you will earn $10 for every $175 you spend through the end of 2015).You may also receive valuable communications, tips, exclusive invitations and product previews ("GET SET REWARDS Perks"). Plus, you don't need to pay a membership fee. If you have any questions, we're always here to help. Contact our Customer Service Department at 877.999.5829 or visit a store near you for assistance.
2. Membership Enrollment
A. Eligibility: Get Set Rewards is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at the time of registration. Employees of all VF Corporation brands and individuals receiving a discount (including lucyPro's) or free product to represent a VF Corporation brand are not eligible. While more than one person may use the same email address or phone number (e.g. , members of the same household), we will not separate program benefits or offers earned or used by different members of the same household using the same email address or phone number.
B. How to Join: You may register to become a Get Set Rewards Member in two different ways:
- Online at www.lucy.com/getsetrewards by creating an account and indicating that you want to be a Get Set Rewards Member.
- At one of lucy's participating retail store locations by providing your name, email address, and phone number. At your option, you may also provide your street address, and/or birthday information. Please visit www.lucy.com/getsetrewards for a list of participating stores.
C. Accessing Information and Rewards Certificates: If you register at a lucy store, you can be a Member and you will earn Rewards Certificates (as described below). However, if you register at a lucy store, in order to be able to access your Member account balance or to view /print your Reward Certificates to use for redemption, you must also create a Get Set Rewards account at www.lucy.com. When setting up your Get Set Rewards account, you are responsible for creating a complex password to protect your Get Set Rewards account and for ensuring that you do not share your password with others.
D. Updating Information: You are responsible for providing the correct email address to receive Rewards Certificate notices and to ensure proper accounting of rewards. As a result, each Member is responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information, including your email address. You may update your personal information online at www.lucy.com or by calling 877.999.5829.E. Membership Expiration:
- Expiration: Any account with no "Qualifying Purchase" (as defined below) for more than one Program Year may be deemed an Expired Account.
- Expired Accounts: If an account becomes an Expired Account, the account may be terminated and/or any logged Qualifying Purchases or accrued rewards resulting from the Qualifying Purchases may be deleted.
3. Earning GET SET REWARDS Reward Certificates and other Program Perks
- Rewards Certificates can be earned during a Program Year. Once a Program Year has concluded, any Qualifying Purchases you have logged during the Program Year will be cleared and you will start at zero again for the new Program Year.
- Shop in the United
States at lucy retail stores, lucy outlet stores or www.lucy.com and for each Program
Year automatically earn Reward Certificates as follows:
- $10 Rewards Certificate for every $250 (USD) spent on any eligible product that is purchased (a "Qualifying Purchase," as further described below), except as otherwise provided below.
- Once you spend over $500 (USD) on Qualifying Purchases, a $10 Rewards Certificate will be earned for every $175 (USD) spent on any Qualifying Purchases above $500 (USD) through the next Program Year. You will be kept at this accelerated reward earning level through the end of the following Program Year, starting with the first purchases for that Program Year.
- We at lucy want to make sure this is the best program for you. So we will pilot the Get Set Rewards Program at a limited number of California stores for the first few months. During that time, if you become a Member at one of the pilot stores, only Qualifying Purchases at the pilot stores and at lucy.com will count towards earning Reward Certificates. Once sign up for Get Set Rewards is available at all lucy stores, then your Qualifying Purchases at all lucy retail and outlet stores and at lucy.com will count towards Reward Certificates. During this pilot period, if you earn a Rewards Certificate we will email you to let you know you should review your Get Set Rewards Program account, so it will be necessary for you to register for a Get Set Reward Program account at www.lucy.com to access any earned Reward Certificates for use. After the pilot period, we will email earned Rewards Certificates to Members.
- To log a Qualifying Purchase to your GET SET REWARDS membership, you must provide the email address or phone number you used to become a Member at the point of checkout. Providing your phone number or email at the point of checkout is unrelated to acceptance of a credit card transaction If you did not provide your email address or phone number at the time of purchase, you may call Customer Service at 877.999.5829 and upon verification by Customer Service of your purchase and that you did not previously receive credit for the purchase, the transaction will be recognized in your Program account.
- Qualifying Purchases include regular and sale priced merchandise in lucy retail stores, lucy outlet stores, and online at www.lucy.com. Rewards Certificates will not be earned for purchases of gift cards but Rewards Certificates may be earned when redeeming a lucy gift card or a Rewards Certificate. In addition, Rewards Certificates will not be earned for taxes, shipping and handling, or gift boxes or wrapping. We may revise these exclusions from time to time, which will be reflected in changes to these Terms.
- Any Qualifying Purchases logged to your Program account will be removed from the account if an item is returned. Returns of merchandise purchased will be deducted from the Member's account in the Program Year and may lead to a negative balance.
- It may take up to 72 hours for your Qualifying Purchases and earned Reward Certificates to appear online at www.lucy.com.
- Reward Certificate notices are sent electronically to the email address associated with your Program account or can be retrieved in your account at www.lucy.com. Reward Certificates expire 90 days after the date of issuance. Reward Certificates are promotional items for Members of the Get Set Rewards program and are not gift cards of lucy.
- Each Get Set Reward Certificate will contain a unique code that may be used to redeem the Reward Certificate at lucy retail stores or lucy outlet stores by providing the store associate with the code or at www.lucy.com by entering the code during checkout. Reward Certificates have a one-time use, and the order value must be greater than $10.00 in order to use a Reward Certificate. Reward Certificates may be redeemed at the same time as using lucy coupons, certificates, discounts, gift cards, or offers toward the purchase of products. Reward Certificates have no cash value, are not redeemable for cash, no change/currency will be given for Reward Certificate redemption and are not transferable.
- If lost or stolen, the code on your Reward Certificate may be used by anyone, and you are solely responsible for protecting it from unauthorized use. If the unique code for the Reward Certificate that was assigned to your Get Set Rewards account is used in a manner that was not authorized by you, or is lost or stolen, lucy will not replace the Reward Certificate.
- As a Program
Member, you may be eligible for lucy Perks, such as:
- Exclusive Access to Events: Throughout the year, lucy may hold special events and Get Set Rewards Members may enjoy exclusive access. Details on these events, if held, will be provided by email.
- Special Previews on New Products: Get Set Rewards Members may enjoy special previews on some of our newest products. Details on any such previews will be provided by email.
- Additional Surprises Through-out the Year: We're working on even more ways to add value to Get Set Rewards, possibly including offering Members-only promotions and customized tips and other communications. Please check www.lucy.com for details.
- Lucy reserves the right to offer additional Program Perks or decline to offer certain Perks at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you.
5. Changes to the TermsMembership in the Get Set Rewards Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of lucy, which reserves the right to terminate, change, limit, modify, or cancel any Program Terms, rules, regulations, benefits, or conditions of participation at any time.We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, cancel, add or remove any or all portions of these Terms, any policy, FAQ, or guideline pertaining to the Get Set Rewards at any time. The revisions to the Program that lucy may make include any of the following changes: (i) increase or decrease in the rate Rewards Certificates can be earned; (ii) the value of Rewards Certificates that can be earned; (iii) change the method of becoming a Member; (iv) institute or add blackout dates for earning Rewards Certificates. If these Terms change in the future, we will let you know by posting an update to www.lucy.com with the most recent modification date. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revision and you waive any right you have to receive special notice of such change. By continuing to use Get Set Rewards, you agree to the revised terms.
6. General Terms of the Get Set Rewards ProgramThese Terms are void where and to the extent prohibited by law.In the event of a dispute over ownership of a Get Set Rewards account, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration. For purposes of these Terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. , business, educational institution, etc. ) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.Abuse of the Program, including failure to abide by these Terms, the sale or barter (or the attempted sale or barter) of Reward Certificates, logged transactions, earnings, rewards, or promotional offers, and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by lucy in its sole judgment may result in cancellation of a Member's account and future disqualification from Program participation, forfeiture of all logged transactions, rewards accrued, and cancellation of previously issued but unused Reward Certificates. At our discretion we may prosecute abuse of the Program to the fullest extent of the law.You may cancel your Get Set Rewards membership at any time by logging into your account at www.lucy.com and selecting to cancel your account. If you cancel your Get Set Rewards membership, your logged transactions and accrued rewards will be forfeited.Qualifying Purchases and earned rewards are not transferable and may not be combined among Members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a Member's estate, and may not pass to a Member's successors and assigns. Accrued earnings do not constitute property of the Member. Accrued earnings are not transferable by the Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or otherwise.By agreeing to participate in the Get Set Rewards Program, you release VF Outdoor, Inc. , its parent and subsidiaries and affiliate entities, and their respective, directors, officers, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") from all liability with respect to the misdirection or misuse of any earnings, or the use of any Reward Certificates by an individual other than Get Set Rewards Member who earned the Reward Certificate. You further agree through your agreement to participate in the Program to release the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and other expenses (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) relating to your participation in the Get Set Rewards Program, use of Reward Certificates, or agreement to these Terms.The Released Parties make no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to Get Set Rewards Program, membership in Get Set Rewards Program, or any products or services related to Get Set Rewards Program.The Get Set Rewards Program and these Terms will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of the State of Delaware, without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations. Any claims must be raised and resolved in the federal or state courts located in Dover, Delaware.lucy logo, Get Set Rewards Program logo, and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of lucy.